Ganja Party Tournament Index du Forum
Ganja Party Tournament
Nouveau tournoi sur TMUF !

Ganja Party Tournament Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: European Paper Talk: Marco Reus delays talks over new Boruss ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ganja Party Tournament Index du Forum -> The Ganja Party Tournament -> Demande d'Inscription Team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Spectateurs

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Mar - 09:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: European Paper Talk: Marco Reus delays talks over new Boruss Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

sbobet 789 The transfer window being closed hasn't stopped the media from speculating over players' futures.

We asked our friends at Football Whispers to scour the continental press to bring you the latest transfer talk and big stories from across Europe.

Germany

Marco Reus is waiting until after this summer's World Cup in Russia to see how Borussia Dortmund strengthen before signing a new deal with his current side. His contract runs out at the end of next season. (Sport Bild)

Mats Hummels and Robert Lewandowski had a disagreement in a public training session, with the striker telling the defender he always loses the ball. That led to the German defender telling him to shut up with the two ignoring each other for the rest of the practice. (Bild)

Belgium

Thibaut Courtois and his father, Thierry, met with Paris Saint-Germain representatives at a London hotel on Monday. However, the Chelsea goalkeeper is thought to have expressed significant doubts about the club, including their lack of success on the European stage. The Belgian goalkeeper has also spoken to Real Madrid in recent weeks. (RTBF) sbobet 789

Spain

Atletico Madrid haven't made any move to renew Jan Oblak's contract. The goalkeeper has a deal that runs until 2021 and a buyout clause of €100m (£86.m). The Slovenian is a Liverpool transfer target, while Arsenal, PSG and Juventus have all shown interest. (AS)

Isco upset his fellow Real Madrid team-mates during their 1-0 loss to Espanyol on Tuesday night by taking 28 seconds to leave the pitch when he was substituted. Los Blancos' captain Sergio Ramos told him in the dressing room after the match that wasn't how Madrid players should behave. (Sport)

Barcelona midfielder Denis Suarez doesn't want to leave the Nou Camp, despite not playing a single minute for the club since January 21. (Mundo Deportivo).sbobet 789

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
chanoudom
Spectateurs

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic sign Scott Bain on permanent four-year deal from Dund Répondre en citant

Celtic sign Scott Bain on permanent four-year deal from Dundee

บอล ส เต็ ปGoalkeeper Scott Bain has signed for Celtic on a permanent four-year deal following his loan from Dundee. The 26-year-old goalkeeper had been on loan from Dundee since January and Brendan Rodgers recently expressed his keenness to bring him in full-time.

Bain made six appearances as Celtic sealed another Scottish Premiership title and impressed particularly in the Old Firm derby win in March. "I'm delighted," Bain said. "It's more than I obviously expected when I first came in. I'm over the moon. บอล ส เต็ ป

"I don't think it could have gone any better. It's funny, there's a lot of little things that went my way to get to Celtic on loan and then to play the game against Rangers, which sent me on my way to this four-year-deal. It's been great and I've loved every minute of it."

Rodgers sang Bain's praises after his performance in the win at Ibrox and hinted then that he was thinking of nailing him down full-time. "It's difficult to come in as back-up goalkeeper, but the likes of (goalkeeping coach) Stevie Woods, who has known him longer than I, have always said that he's a player that could play for us," Rodgers said. บอล ส เต็ ป

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: European Paper Talk: Marco Reus delays talks over new Boruss

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ganja Party Tournament Index du Forum -> The Ganja Party Tournament -> Demande d'Inscription Team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006