Ganja Party Tournament Index du Forum
Ganja Party Tournament
Nouveau tournoi sur TMUF !

Ganja Party Tournament Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Norwich fans and investors raise £5m towards new academy thr ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ganja Party Tournament Index du Forum -> Tournoi -> Poules
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Spectateurs

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 09:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Norwich fans and investors raise £5m towards new academy thr Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo Norwich are set to go ahead with the construction of a new state-of-the-art academy after raising £5m through a bond scheme.

More than 700 supporters and investors contributed to the five-year Canaries Bond, which had been set for a public launch on March 28 before it reached its maximum threshold, meaning no further investment could be accepted.

A statement released on the club's website said "the successful raise supports Norwich City's long-term strategy to produce more home-grown players" while "building a sustainable future for the club".

The bond was made available through sports investment platform Tifosy, which was co-founded by Gianluca Vialli, and which launched a mini-bond for Stevenage last year, raising £600,000 to build a new all-seater stand.

"When we were initially looking at the concept of a Canaries Bond I was confident we would achieve our target of £3.5m, but I did not anticipate the level of demand that we have experienced to reach our maximum investment of £5m," said Norwich managing director Steve Stone.

"This fantastic level of additional support will allow us to further enhance the fitness, educational and analytical facilities in the academy itself, as well as significantly improving facilities for visitors to Colney [Training Centre], whether that be academy players' families or spectators watching academy matches. ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo

"This is a vital part of our wider strategy for the club in the seasons ahead."

The bond will see investors earn interest and they will be paid a 25 per cent bonus if Norwich are promoted to the Premier League within its lifetime.

The money raised will be ring-fenced, with the funds helping to pay for new pitches, the construction of a building with video editing suites, classrooms for academy players, club offices, dressing rooms and a purpose-built gym. ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
chanoudom
Spectateurs

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Aoû - 05:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp reveals James Milner needed 1 Répondre en citant

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp reveals James Milner needed 15 stitches after clash

สมัคร sbobet Jurgen Klopp has revealed James Milner needed 15 stitches after a clash of heads during Liverpool's 5-0 friendly win against Napoli.The midfielder scored the opening goal in the Reds' final pre-season game, but was taken off early in the second half after colliding with defender Mario Rui.Klopp said Milner needed 15 stitches in his head following the incident, although did not confirm if it would stop him from being involved in their Premier League opener against West Ham next Sunday, live on Sky Sports.

"I knew that he would get stitches because we saw it on the pitch. He's in the dressing room so I have to see him first before I can say more," he told the club's official website. "That's obviously the big shadow over that game."There was also a debut for goalkeeper Alisson at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin, with the Brazil No 1 keeping a clean sheet, and Klopp remained coy when pressed on any departures from the club before Thursday's transfer deadline.

"He's quite a good footballer - probably as good as the goalie he is," he added. "It was an all-round good performance for the first game, especially because I think everyone can imagine สมัคร sbobet what happens inside a human being in a situation like that, playing the first game after all the things that were written about it.

"Playing against Napoli, it was the strongest side we played so far, 100 per cent - they had nearly a full squad here and it can look completely different. He was very, very aware of all situations when he was needed behind a high last line."We involved him a lot in our build-up, but we need to get used to that a little bit more still - that's clear [and] he needs to get used to it a little bit more, but there were a lot of good build-up situations, so that helps.

"But at the end สมัคร sbobet he's there to catch balls and he did that in all the decisive moments today, so I'm really pleased."We will see what happens [with outgoing players]. If any player from my team is available, then in every other situation in my life as a manager I would have bought all of them, to be honest. They are all fantastic boys, they are able to play fantastic football.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 05:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Norwich fans and investors raise £5m towards new academy thr

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ganja Party Tournament Index du Forum -> Tournoi -> Poules Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006